Are you hitting an anniversary party at castle this weekend? Females will surely be worried about how to look like a showstopper. Who doesn’t like to grab everyone’s attention at party? Following the footsteps of Hollywood stars, like Scarlett Johansson and Emma Watson, is the secret temptation that grows in every female’s heart. So, here we have some really worthy hair and make-up tips for anniversary party at castle:
1. Have fun with bun: If you have rough, dry and thin hair, choose bun for hair ado. What all you have to do is to tie your hair together at the back and wrap them in a beautiful bun. You will look stylish as well as classy if you keep two layers of hair loosely flying from each side and let them kissing your cheeks. Blush your cheek with pink and paint your lips with natural pink or darker pink lip colour. Swipe a layer of mascara on lashes and get ready to outshine. This hair ado and make up will suit with any gown or dress.
2. Curls with a chic gown: Curly hair is in and capable of elaborating more sophisticated looks if you carry them with derby hat. Of course, it’s derby hat that can define you a stunner at the anniversary party in exclusive rental castle. Wear any darker or lighter lip shade with a little bit of gloss. Put on darker shadow matching to your dress colour with a touch up of mascara for dramatic eyes. Flaunt your gorgeous feminine side in style thereafter.
3. Try flat hair ado: Castle party in Scotland is no less than an imperial get together. If you want to showcase your best sophisticated look, iron your hair for flat and silky hair ado. It will glimpse you sassy in untied hair. Put on orange, pink or any lip colour shade that can suit you. Put on cocktail dress or sheath to look your best.
4. Lacy gown with wavy hair: Scotland castle anniversary party will have lots of striking beauties. If you want to resemble truly a diva among them, pick the gown with laces and create light waves in your hair, especially at the lower ends. Glide liner and get your lashes covered with dark mascara. Make your lips radiant with the blast of brick red, vampy violet, or orange shade for radiant look.
5. Make braid to match with mermaid gown: Mermaid gown can be paired up with the French braid. Stud it with flowers. Keep you make up neutral. Go for darker eyes and nude lips. Wear gloss on lips. You will surely win scores of compliments in a jiffy.